The Tinder app is available on mobile, for IOS and Android. Romanticism is not the major concern about Tinder. However, it is easy to find numerous testimonials from men and women who have built lasting and sincere relationships from meetings made on Tinder. > So do not reduce Tinder to a simple application to find plans for a night or even an hour.
Tinder messaging is a way to get to know each other before a meeting, and the ability to find out more about Facebook about the potential partner limits the chances of a bad meeting.
Obviously, like all dating and application sites, Tinder counts a certain number of people whose only reason for being registered is the opportunity for sexual relations without a future. There are also scams, which must be wary.
Tinder’s main attraction is geolocation, which makes it possible to find nearby contacts. The “choice” is done simply by indicating its interest for profiles. If the interest is shared, a relationship is possible and the contact is created.
A paid version, Tinder +, offers some additional features and avoids commercials.
1 – Why Delete your Tinder Account
Geolocation and collection of photos for the profile go through Facebook. This means that to register on Tinder, it is imperative to connect with his Facebook account. This is one of the reasons why people opt out of Tinder after a while.
Another reason for unsubscribing from Tinder is the fact that anyone on Tinder who lives nearby may know you are registered. Many people on Tinder discover that a neighbor, a friend or even a family member is on Tinder.
Tinder tends to be addictive, and some people want to break free by unsubscribing.
The meeting of a partner with whom a lasting relationship has been formed is also a reason for deleting the Tinder account.
2 – How to disable a Tinder profile?
Unsubscribe from the Tinder app
If you do not want to completely remove your Tinder profile, deactivation is the solution.
- Open the Tinder app on your mobile, or connect to your computer.
- Enter the “Settings” tab.
- Activate the “Discovery Preferences” menu.
- Disable the discovery button. Just slide it to the left.
Your Tinder profile is not deleted, but disabled. You are no longer visible on Tinder, but your affinities and messages are always present. You can continue to contact the recipients of your messages and the members with whom you have affinities.
3 – How to delete your Tinder account?
- Open the Tinder app on your mobile, and sign in with Facebook.
- Open the “Settings” tab, then the “Application Settings” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
- A warning message is displayed. Confirm the deletion of your Tinder profile.
- A message confirms the deletion of the Tinder profile and the dissociation of your Facebook account.
4 – Make Tinder disappear from Facebook
People doing research on Facebook may know that you are using Tinder. If you delete Tinder, remove it from your Facebook profile.
- Log in to your Facebook account from your computer.
- Click in the “Settings” icon.
- Click in “Privacy Settings” and then in “Privacy Settings and Tools”.
- In the left column, click on “Applications”.
- Look for Tinder, click “Edit.”
- At the very bottom of the window that appears, click on “Delete Application”.
- Facebook asks you to confirm the removal of Tinder. Click on “Delete”.
- Do not forget to remove the Tinder app from your mobile.
5 – What are the opinions on Tinder? Very good, but not very discreet
- Tinder collects overall positive reviews in the press, and among its users who appear on the forums and sites of opinion.
- Negative opinions on Tinder
- The obligation to connect via Facebook makes the use of Tinder visible on your account.
- Geolocation means your neighbors, friends or family can find you on Tinder.
- Like any site or dating application, Tinder hosts a number of “atypical” profiles.
Security breaches have been exploited by hackers in the past.
Positive reviews on Tinder
The connection to Facebook makes it possible to know who is the interlocutor.
Things are clear from the start. Tinder does not claim to create families.
The ergonomics of the app is nice, simple navigation.